border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Going Crazy

Only 2 more days til BON JOVI!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!

I know that I have been under a bit of stress lately but yesterday while driving into work I had what could be described as a panic attack - just completely felt like I was spiraling out of control. I have NEVER felt that way in my life - it has to be these stupid meds! Everytime I go back on them I get some new side effect - the meds are worse than the condition. I really have to reconsider taking them.

I have been kickin butt and taking names at work - and I am stoked at the idea of being able to work from home when TH drags me to the cold, snowy land of Minneapolis! At least I don't have to drive in it! Remember I am a southern girl - if it rains we can't drive - and if it snows? Forget about it - it just ain't happening!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 2:17 PM :: 0 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky