border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, November 14, 2005

The Seven Things

I got this from Christine -

7 things to do before I die:

1. Skydive(without having a heart attach or peeing in my pants).
2. Win the powerball (yeah that is gonna happen).
3. Take an Alaskan Cruise.
4. Travel to Australia.
5. Watch my my children grow to be happy and successful.
6. Go storm chasing.
7. RETIRE in Charleston.

7 things I can not do

1. Paint a picture (sure I can paint a wall).
2. Trade Stock.
3. Sew.
4. Ride a unicycle.
5. Grow house plants without killing them.
6. Speak a language other then English.
7. Apply make-up without looking "made-up".

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. Sense of humor (strong but not immature).
2. Confident (not arrogant).
3. Eyes
4. Pays attention to the little things.
5. Generous.
6. Sends flowers (or picks them) just because it's Wednesday.
7. Unconditional support.

7 things I say most often

1. Crap!
2. Who left the ___ out!.
3. Hey, the light is GREEN.
4. Hello??.....McFly.....
5. That room is NOT clean!
6. Turn down the TV/Xbox/Radio
7. Uh huh.

7 celebrity crushes

1. Matthew McConaughey
2. Joaquin Phoenix
3. Jon Bon Jovi
5. Owen Wilson
6. Kenny Chesney
7. George Clooney

You have been tagged - let me know if you played along

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:38 PM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky