border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Open Letter to the Man Child

Dear Man Child....

I love you and your sister. Ya'll rock my world and are freakin hilarious. And I love that you and I both have a big place in our hearts for super heroes and that sort of thing. I also love that you look out for me and let me know when cool things are coming on TV, like Fantastic Four or Hellboy and things that you KNOW I love like Grease or Footloose. But, if you wake me up again in the middle of the night, when I am finally sleeping really good just to tell me that Dare Devil is on.....I just might have to get ugly - you know like Bruce Banner when someone makes him angry? Yeah, that kind of ugly.

Love,
Yo Momma!

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 11:51 AM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky