border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You know....I am a good mom

*Or maybe I just have sucker written across my forehead....either way I was up at O'dark thirty to make the teenage daughter breakfast. Now she is totally capable of making it herself but why am I making it? Cause they have testing today....and I am nice like that. Of course manchild will get fed too.....he's just sleeping right now.

*Its going to be.....*gasp* spring like today.....I know.....I hardly believe it myself.

*The weekend was good and pretty uneventful. Some cleaning, some crafting (not necessarily in that order). I just rested and it was nice.

*Rumor has it that Mr. Cheeky is actually going to get to come home this week! Woot! Supposed to be home Thursday night so....I think I may take Friday off again.

*Today is tax day so....even though she is taking down her blog....go leave Katie some love today - she needs it...I am too lazy to link...she is over there in my blogroll.

*My job function is changing today....I think I will like it a little better. It was almost getting boring (but the money is good so I will do it regardless). Once new people learn that I know how to "speak geek" they instantly love me. Its not that hard. So that is what I am going to be doing again....speaking geek.

*Since its going to be *gasp* spring like today - I am thinking of walking outside like me and Mr. Cheeky used to do. These lungs need some fresh air.

*That's it - all I got for ya right now. I need to eat my Kashi Oatmeal (I lurves me some Kashi) and then shower, wake manchild, feed manchild, and then get outta here.

Cheeky who is singing....hmmmm a little John Michael Montgomery....

I know you've heard that worn out line
about love at first sight
Well I never knew those words were true
till you walked in tonight
all it took was just one look
knockin' me off of my feet
I'm not a man of many words
so I'll make this short and sweet

Could ya would ya ain't ya gonna if I asked you
would ya wanna be my baby tonight
Yeah I'd take a chance slow dance make a little romance
honey it'll be alright
Girl you got me wishin' we were huggin' and a kissin' and a holdin' each other tight
So could ya would ya ain't ya gonna if I asked you
would ya wanna be my baby tonight

I'm not tryin' to come on like
some rhinestone romeo
I'm a lookin' for a whole lot more
than a one night rodeo
What can I do to prove to you
I'm a layin' it on the line
I'll even get down on my knees
just to beg you one more time

Yeah could ya would ya ain't ya gonna if I asked you
would ya wanna be my baby tonight
Yeah I'd take a chance slow dance make a little romance
honey it'll be alright
Girl you got me wishin we were huggin' and a kissin' and a holdin' each other tight
so could ya would ya ain't ya gonna if I asked you
would ya wanna be my baby tonight

Yeah could ya would ya ain't ya gonna if I asked you
would ya wanna be my baby tonight
Yeah I'd take a chance slow dance make a little romance
honey it'll be alright
Girl you got me wishin' we were huggin' and a kissin' and a holdin' each other tight
So could ya would ya ain't ya gonna if I asked you
would ya wanna be my baby tonight
Yeah a could ya would ya ain't ya gonna if I asked you
would ya wanna be my baby tonight

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:42 AM :: 16 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky