border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Sometimes - its all about the dance

I was watching Dirty Dancing and as I watched all I could think about was life is all about the dance (yeah I know - this is a little deep for me). But you know, it really is all about the dance. And Rascal Flatts said it best......"Life's a dance you learn as you go - sometimes you lead sometimes you follow, it don't matter what you don't know - life's a dance you learn as you go".

I am not a dancer by nature. I am a singer. For me its all about the music. To quote a line from one of my favorite movies of all time - Eddie and the Cruisers - "words and music" that is what its about.

We all go through life with all these worries and stresses and never stop to just listen to music - ya know?

So today....when you are tired, angry, stressed, worried, just turn on the music and dance (or in my case....sing).

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:39 PM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky