border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ever wonder

What your interviewer is doing on the other end of the telephone? Well yesterday, if you happened to be one of the 8 people that were long winded and took 5 minutes to answer a 2 second question

(question: how many years experience? Answer: well just start talking for five minutes but don't answer the question so I have to ask it again and keep rambling so I can't get a word in and cut you off to get to the point - that was the story of my life yesterday)

- yeah, if that was you....I was putting you on mute and I was cussin you.....AND if you happened to be one of the last calls of the day doing that.....not only were you getting a few choice words thrown your way but then I was tearing you apart in my evaluation.

Oh and then, I would take you off mute and lie to you and say how it was a pleasure speaking to you and wishing you luck - knowing full well you just talked yourself right out of a job!

Day two of the sultry voice (guess my vocal cords aren't as young as they used to be).......TMP if this keeps up we will talk bidness soon.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:43 AM :: 16 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky