border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Sunday, March 09, 2008

17 years ago today....

In a church in Maiden, North Carolina, I married Mr. Cheeky.......



For those of you that don't know, I met Mr. Cheeky in the 7th grade and was immediately smitten. We were "boyfriend and girlfriend" off and on until October of our Sophomore year...that would be....1987 - over 21 years ago. And from that moment on we have been joined "at the hip" so to speak (get your mind out the gutter people). We have been together for over half our lives. Sort of amazing if you stop to think about it. How many people do YOU know that have been together since their sophomore year at highschool? Not many I bet.

Of course now our age is starting to show, and a few more wrinkles are setting in (as well as a few - ok a lot more poundage - well at least for me anyway) but in my eyes he hasn't aged a single day. He is still the same funny, handsome boy who stole his first kiss by the water fountain outside the bandroom.




Happy Anniversary Hon!!! I love you even more now than I did back then!!!!!

And for you.....I am gonna sing (ok ok I know if you are reading this you are rolling your eyes right about now - but that is why you love me....haha)

My love, there's you only life
The only thing that's right
My first love, your every breath that I take
Your every step I make

And I
I want to share all my love with you
No one else will do
And your eyes
They tell me how much I care
Oh yes, you will always be my endless love

Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

And love
I'll be a fool for you
I'm sure
'Cause baby you, you mean the world to me
Oh I know I found you in my endless love

Oh and love, I'll be that fool for you
I'm sure
That you know I don't mind
And yes, you'll be the only one
'Cause no one can deny
This love I had inside
And I'll give it all to you
My love, my endless love

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:55 AM :: 25 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky