border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

Its Friday!!! Sweeeeet. So of course I have to give you a little bit of randomness.

Mr. Cheeky comes home tonight and is going to be home for a week - woot!

My fashion designer/buyer (aka Mommy K's hubby) is ready for me to come to Charleston so we can go shopping. He loves to spend my money. But I have to admit, the things he picks out for me are so very FAB!

Right now the kitties are playing in the hallway outside my door and Kitty Girl is whoppin up on Sylvester's head! You go girl!

Yesterday I heard from a long lost friend on Classmates. He was older than me and graduated 4 years before I did. But he was hilarious (and I suspect he still is). It took me a while to figure out who it was because I didn't know him by his formal name - I knew him by his nickname.

I have been running around a lot this week. Things just sort of seemed out of control a little bit. I am glad its over.

I think tonight I need me some WANGS and Trivia - oh yes, I do.

The countdown has begun - its official - 18 days until Bon Jovi Baby!!!

That's it - that is all I got this morning. Hope ya'll have a GREAT weekend!

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:10 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky