border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, February 15, 2008

He ate one ya'll!

OK so yesterday was the day of mushy gushy love stuff. Hubs and I usually get each other a little something. It doesn't have to be big. I always get something for the kids (a tradition I learned from my daddy).

This year, because I am the mom extrodinaire, the kids got tickets to go see Bon Jovi (and Daughtry) with me and Katie next month. Needless to say - they were quite excited.

Mr. Cheeky got me a square valentine plate (you know the plastic $2 kind from Target?). I Love it! Yes, its cheap. Yes, its cheesey, but we have this little joke running and now getting a plate like this is tradition. I also have free reign on shopping for crafty stuff. OK OK not completely free reign but he stopped to get me a gift certificate and the store was closed due to a power outtage. So, he said just go shopping. I love it when he does that.

Manchild got me a new nighty shirt (which I wanted and needed cause mine are wearing thin).

Yesterday, manchild and I decided to make some heart shaped mini cakes. Now see, I love to bake but Mr. Cheeky just is not into sweets. And I have a hard time justifying eating a whole cake. Not at one sitting mind you but you know over time. You eat the last piece and then realize you ate the whole darn thing.....so I usually don't bake.



Well these were good. Strawberry cake with cream cheese icing. AND...after the fantabulous dinner that I made.....my man...Mr. Cheeky....ate one! (Now that's a valentine for ya...hehee). He even said they were really good and he might just eat one for breakfast LOL.

Terrorist update - furthermore known as the the Puny Report.....

Manchild is still being attacked at full force. He is in my bed watching cartoons as I type this morning. Teenage daughter, while fever free for two whole days, is still hacking pretty hard and its sounds awful.

Mr. Cheeky left at O'dark thirty this morning to travel again - for a week - again. So unless the terrorist is hiding behind a lung or something he may escape this horridness.

I am in full swing preventative mode.

Hope ya'll have a good weekend!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:53 AM :: 20 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky