border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Will you be my Valentine? AND The Terror Continues....

So its the day of hearts and flowers and mushy gushy love stuff. Mr. Cheeky has surprised me by working from home today so we can spend some time together before he travels tomorrow. I am making him one of his favorite meals for dinner. Its just gonna be a love fest up in here! Well as much as it can be because.......


Now for the second half of the title:

The terrorist has finally loosened his grip on teenage daughter. Not completely but at least the fever is at bay. She is still hacking like a 20 year smoker but at least she is on the upswing. BUT the terrorist has moved on....to the manchild. He came home from school fine. Within an hour he had a 100.2 temp. As I type, he is in MY bed burning up with fever and shivering under the covers. We didn't take his temp, Mr. Cheeky just got up and got him meds and said here drink this. Manchild also has the hack. So he will be at home from school the rest of the week if it is anything like what teenage daughter has. The fever will be here for a few days. I am going to call his teacher and go pick up his Valentine goodies today - I hate that he is going to miss the party.

Shell - we might need that lysol bomb now......


Cheeky who was gonna sing - I'm burnin I'm burnin I'm burnin for you....decided to get her mind off the terrorist and sing some mushy gushy love stuff for ya....Now you MUST hit play and you MUST sing along - and you KNOW you want to....so this my internets - is my gift to you.....enjoy!



Love, exciting and new,
Come aboard.
We're expecting you.
Love, life's sweetest reward.
Let it flow,
it floats back to you.

The Love Boat
soon will be making another run.
The Love Boat promises something for everyone.
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance.

Love won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile on a friendly shore.

It's Looooove!
Welcome aboard - It's Looooove!

Labels: , , ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:56 PM :: 19 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky