border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I get my house back

Finally, the kids are going BACK to school. They are both still hacking like they have smoked for 20 years but there is no fever. I spent every day last week with a fevery (is that a word? it is now) kid. I need some normalcy again. Mr. Cheeky and I have escaped the terrorists clutches! Wooohooo!!!!

Yesterday was a holiday so I didn't post - did ya miss me? I got around to some blogs yesterday but I have some catching up to do today. So no, I haven't fogotten about you.

Over the weekend, I was reminded of some really GREAT songs that I haven't heard in a really long time so I will be singing those to you in the near future. I made a list. I am efficient like that.

I also discovered Dexter. I started watching it on Netflix and I am HOOKED! Yes, I know it comes on CBS on Sunday nights but I want to see them NOW. I am totally HOOKED!

I know, this is a sad little post but the kids are on a two hour delay so they are still here. I promise, tomorrow will be better.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:47 AM :: 18 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky