border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Saturday, February 23, 2008

EMPLOYED!!! and Weekend Update

No no, not me. Nope, I am in retirement. Teenage daughter on the other hand, is now earning her keep. Sweeeeeeet!

Friday was a good day in the frozen tundra. My pedicure was absolutely divine! Poor girl really earned her money on that one I have to say. I left her a nice tip. While there, I decided to get a manicure while I was at it. Mr. Cheeky came home and we had a really nice evening.

Saturday - I went to a card making thing and Mr. Cheeky took man child to hockey. Teenage daughter got a job and started that night. Sweeeeeeeeet! So while Teenage daughter was working her little fingers to the bone, Mr. Cheeky, manchild and I went to the movies and saw The Spiderwick Chronicles. I really enjoyed it. Much better than the Golden Compass (the book was wonderful the movie not so good).

Sunday - Manchild had a hockey game and played great. Then it was off to Costco to get some things for the week. Then in the evening - it was DEXTER!!

This is a short little post because Mr. Cheeky took the day OFF! to spend with me since he is traveling again tomorrow. So I will be around sparingly today but I will catch up with you tomorrow if I miss you today.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 4:43 PM :: 15 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky