border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

And now, the end is near

And so I face, the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full, I've traveled each and every highway; And more, much more than this, I did it MY way........

As you read this, I will be embarking on what will be my final day of retirement (at least for a little while). Yes my dear bloggers, this Cheeky is once again EMPLOYED and will start on Thursday (as in tomorrow)! I actually have to leave the house each and every Monday through Friday and work from 9-4. The job is not a hard one. Actually, its about 1/3 the work I used to do from my last job with the same amount of $$ so yeah, you can't complain about that.

It will be a 90 day contract that may or may not go permanent. I want to try them out first as a company and see if I like them. I am pretty spoiled by my last company so I want to know what I am getting myself into. If it works out - GREAT! If not, then I have some extra spending cash for the summer! See, its a win-win.

And incase you are wondering, NO it will not affect my trip that is planned for spring break except that now I can spend and not be worried about it! Sweeeeet!

I will be working in a cube (an oversized cube but still a cube) instead of an office (see I am spoiled). I of course will be decorating said cube with all my flamingo paraphenalia (tater heads came in second...sorry guys the flamingos rule). I have my beaded flamingo.. Flash (cause he's Flashay) courtesy of Katie. I have my bobble flamingo in shades and a hula skirt (he needs a name - suggestions?). I have my "I'm having a mood swing" flamingo flag, and of course my flamino dry erase board. And yes, I will be taking only the coolest of my personal office supplies (none of that tacky yellow note pad and plain jane pens for me - nope the funkier the better). I have to have the cool stuff.

Cheeky - who is off to enjoy her last day of retirement.....

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 6:29 AM :: 22 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky