border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, March 17, 2008



OK so I am going through some serious withdrawals - I mean really.....

Friday night I had a really nice time with the MN bitches! I was sad to see that Jessica couldn't make it. Maybe next time as we have decided to make this a quarterly thing and go to a different place each time. Woot!

Saturday all I could do was rest. I was soooooooo tired. I had all these plans of doing things and getting the house in order. Yeah, NONE of it happened. Then I got sort of moody for no reason (no its not my PMDD kickin in....tooo early for that....tmi?).

Sunday was a little better but I am just so darn tired. So didn't get as much done as I would have liked BUT.....I made it a priority to get some crafting done....I just needed the outlet ya know?

So this week is going to busy and now that all of the snow is melted it looks as if we are getting more today and tonight. Lovely.....NOT. Usually I wouldn't care but now I have to drive in it ...I don't like that cause people up here can't drive. Plus, I have lots of things that need to be done before vacation.

Tomorrow is BON JOVI!!!!!!!! So I don't care how tired I am - I am gonna be there!.

So here is a brief update for ya. Oh and something really cool happened at work on Friday but you will have to come back to read about it tomorrow cause I am outta time now.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:32 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky