border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, March 27, 2008

eHarmony Reject

That was among the many many t-shirts that I should have bought while in Myrtle Beach shopping. Others include:

"If you don't talk to your cats about catnip - who will?"

"You had me at Meow"

"I gots my hair did"

There were many others but I can't remember them right now cause its late and I just drove to NC after spending all day in SC. eHarmony Reject has to be my favorite though.

Tomorrow, our last day (can you hear the violins playing?) on vacay, we will be spending with Mom and Dad. Actually, I don't think I have spent enough $$ yet so I am gonna visit a stamp store that I used to frequent when I lived here way back when.

I have pics of the gluttony that was Crabby Mikes but I will have to post those Monday after I get back home.

Cheeky - who is down to almost 36 hours of vacay left.......I think I might be getting depressed.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 10:06 PM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky