border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today....its Myrtle Beach Baby

Yesterday, we had another relaxing fun day. I spent the day with Mommy K and we went to the new local scrapbook store and spent too much (shhhh don't tell Mr. Cheeky) and then went back to her place to scrap!

Then it was off to the German's joint to eat....yum yum yum! That man can cook let me tell ya. He makes the world's best red cabbage. Sooooooo gooooood.

TD's friend "A" spent the night with us in the hotel and is skipping school (shhhhh don't tell) and spending the day with us in Myrtle where we are going to go to Crabby Mike's and eat our weight in crab legs baby! So sad that Patti and her crew couldn't join....was really hopin to see some man thong (Bwhaahahahahaha - inside joke). So, Patti if you can sneak away call me and we will wait for ya honey!

Cheeky - who is gonna channel her inner Belinda Carlisle and sing some Go-Go's....

Can't seem to get my mind off of you
Back here at home there's nothin' to do
Now that I'm away
I wish I'd stayed
Tomorrow's a day of mine that you won't be in

When you looked at me I should've run
But I thought it was just for fun
I see I was wrong
And I'm not so strong
I should've known all along that time would tell

A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet

Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone

A week without you
Thought I'd forget
Two weeks without you and I
Still haven't gotten over you yet

Vacation
All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation
Meant to be spent alone

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:16 AM :: 16 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky