border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, April 07, 2008



So here we are again, another Monday and I would rather be snoozing than already up, showered, and fed the cats. I am not dressed yet (get your minds out of the gutter, I meant for work - I am NOT sitting here doing this post nekkid - geesh) for work but I will be soon. I actually had a pretty decent relaxing weekend. Let me recap for you:

Friday: Bunco night. I was debating all day long on whether or not I wanted to go. I was tired and it was a long week Do I? Don't I? Should I? Shouldn't I? In the end I decided I would. Katie came along. I am sooooo glad I went - wanna know why? Come on you do......cause I WON!! Yep I won! $55 to be exact! I had the most buncos of the night and...I was one away from tying for the most wins. Katie came back to the house after the game and we sat and gossiped until 2am! I bet some of you had some ears burning.....and if you didn't you should have...BWAHAHAHAHA!

We also decided that during the game, since I am the Head Bish....that she could be my Lieutenant. You know, my second....like in Grease....when they are racing and Kinicki asks Johnny to be his second.....yeah, that is what Katie is....my second.

Saturday: Well after playing taxi service, I basically just did a little housework and went shopping to spend my winnings. I only bought one thing - well ok maybe I bought a few embellishments but only one big thing and that was my desk top Ott Lamp. Now for those of you who don't craft you wouldn't understand. But for those of you that do....I know, you are jealous. Its ok. You can admit it. I have been coveting one of these things for a really long time and now I have it thanks to Bunco! Can I get a Woot!!!!!?

Suzi came over for a while and we scrapped a little. She left and after watching Family Guy's Blue Harvest (which came on last night by the way but Noooo we had to watch it on DVD the night before) with manchild I hit the sack. Early. On a Saturday night. I am old.

Sunday: It was cold and rainy and that is a good combo to be watching LOTR on TNT all day long....let me repeat that ALL.DAY.LONG. Until like almost 11 last night. Yep, it was a good lay around the house day. I did do a lot of cooking though which I didn't mind. I like cooking.

So that's it - my weekend. I know, you are jealous. I lead such and exciting life.

Cheeky who is singing.....some Bangles.....

Six o' clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late
Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
Cause that's my fun day
I don't have to run day
It's just another manic Monday

Have to catch an early train
Got to be to work by nine
And if I had an aeroplane
I still couldn't make it on time
Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear
Blame it on the train
But the bus is already there

All of the nights
Why did my lover have to pick last night
To get down
Doesn't it really matter
That I have to feed the both of us
Employment's down
He tells me in his bedroom voice
C'mon honey, let's go make some noise
Time it goes so fast
When you're having fun

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:44 AM :: 15 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky