border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, September 12, 2008

Getting back on the horse

So today, I am going to do something that I haven't done since May of this year. I have had no desire to do it. I have tried and tried but just could never seen to do it but today I am. Today I am going to scrapbook!

Now ya'll know me, I love this stuff but since things have happened I just haven't been able to do it. But today starts the annual goodness that is Scrapfest at MOA and well I just wouldn't be me if I didn't go. So I am going. And then tonight, I am going to one of the various crop around town events where I will be surrounded by those that are scrapbooking and therefore I must scrap too.

If I am able to just complete one layout I will consider today a total success and it will be a huge step for me. I know for many of you this sounds sort of odd because you don't know what has happened and while I won't go into details lets just say that I have had a major life altering event and it has changed me (not for the better I might add). This is why I have been and continue to ask for your prayers so I can get through this. As a matter of fact, this coming week is going to be very stressful and very important (not because of the scrapping) and so pray it goes well.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:13 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky