border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, September 09, 2008

We interrupt this post.....

See, once again, I have another post that I was going to do but...it was interrupted by the teenage daughter. See, this morning she tells me about a goofy dream she had and she said "Mom, do you remember that song that goes.....". And of course I do. And of course it is now stuck in my head!

The song is the closing song from a TV show she used to watch when she was little. It came on Nickleodeon but shortly after she became hooked they stopped showing it. Luckily, we had a couple VHS copies of it so she could continue to enjoy it. The show was called Sharon, Lois, and Bram's The Elephant Show. And it was GREAT! Even as and adult I enjoyed this show. Now I have to dig around today and see if I can find that VHS for her (ok and me). Not sure if we still have it.

So since this song is stuck in my head - it shall be stuck in yours too. Come on and click it, you know you want to......



Skinnamarinkydinkydink. Skinnamarinkydoo. I - Love - You!
Skinnamarinkydinkydink. Skinnamarinkydoo. I - Love - You!
I love you in the morning and in the afternoon.
I love you in the evening, underneath the moon.
Skinnamarinkydinkydink. Skinnamarinkydoo. I - Love - You!
Skinnamarinkydoo, I - Love - You -- Too!. (Boop, boop, ee-doo)

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:50 AM :: 12 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky