border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, February 09, 2009

And Grace Will Lead You Home



Today, Monday, February 9, 2009 my father in law, we affectionately called "Big O" was called home. He was as true and genuine as any person I have ever met. Thinking of him now I can't help but smile. In all the years I have known him (almost 20) I think I saw him get mad maybe once. Just once in all that time. If ever you didn't have a smile, just go sit by Big O, he would give you his. There are so many things that I could say about Big O....but I think the greatest is that he loved and was loved in return.

Today, we weep at his passing, but the Angels are rejoicing. He once again gets to see his Dad and family that passed before him. And one day, God willing, we will see him again.

This song is in honor of my father in law. This is his favorite song and everytime I hear it I always think of him. Big O - I am singing this one for you.


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 6:18 PM :: 10 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky