border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am tired...

Can't seem to want to wake up this morning. Which also means the brain isn't wanting to work either......so maybe I will come up with some random stuff.

I am ready for the weekend. I have a spa day planned and I really need it. I have been holding on to my gift cert for a full day spa for several months now and its just about time to use it.

Oh I think I failed to tell you I saw Underworld: Rise of the Lycans last weekend and it was really good. If you are a fan of the series it stays true to the story. Victor is the same actor, Lucien is the same, and there is a big dude that dies in the first movie is in this one and it shows how he became a Lycan too. I really liked it. But if you don't like gory movies...it might not be for you.

I have a crafty project in mind. I think I may start working on it. I can't really talk about it because someone that reads this is getting it.

That is all I have for now.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:44 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky