border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wait.......

I am off a day....completely off. I even moved my orientation schedule at work which means I spent all day TUESDAY in class and not Monday and now today is Wednesday.....I am confused.

Anywho.... Last night's AI....really. I am soooooo glad this is back. I needed it at this point in my life. And after AI is all over and done it means that Hell's Kitchen is not far behind.

OH and the dude that sang the Platters (and I lurves me some Platters...always have...just ask my Mommy, she'll tell ya LOVE LOVE LOVE the Platters) - OH I LOVED HIM....not just because he sang one of my fav songs OF.ALL.TIME. I just loved him. I hope he does well. I really really do!

If I were younger...I would so totally audition. I guess since I am an old fart I will just settle for "Don't Forget the Lyrics"....IF they will ever freakin call me.....geesh....what's a girl gotta do to get a call back....do I need to start an email campaign???? Cause I will ya know.


Cheeky (who needs to go and exercise her "tra-she-uh" and sing a little Platters for ya......(man I really LOVE this song....yes, truly one of my all time faves....)




They asked me how I knew
My true love was true
I of course replied, something here inside
Cannot be denied

They said someday you'll find
All who love are blind
When your hearts on fire, you must realize
Smoke gets in your eyes

So I chaffed them and I gaily laughed
To think they could doubt my love
Yet today, my love has flown away
I am without my love

Now, laughing friends deride
Tears I cannot hide, hide
So I smile and say, when a lovely flame dies
Smoke gets in your eyes

Smoke gets in your eyes
Smoke gets in your eyes
Smoke gets in your eyes

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:55 AM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky