border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Am I cranky?

So, yesterday was an OK Monday. Nothing exciting. Orientation was ok. Light class. Went well. But then, after orientation was through and I was getting back to the job at hand I couldn't help but feel.....well....cranky. I don't know why. I had been having a good day. Even as the rest of the day went on I found that I wasn't really taking any one's crap. I was a little more ....ummm "in your face" than usual today. But I didn't FEEL cranky. Even at the end of the day when my co-worker and I usually trade stories....I looked at her and said "I think I am cranky".

Now when I got home - again I didn't FEEL cranky but I guess I was......dunno. does that ever happen to you? You don't think you are cranky but turns out you really were?

Its going to be a busy Tuesday, I am ok with that. The phone will be permanently attached to my ear for about 5 hours of the day. What does your day look like?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:01 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky