border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sooo....its that time of year again

That time where we look around our perspective abodes and say I need to lose some poundage "this place needs a good cleaning out". And so....that is what I am doing....in a few various aspects of my life. I started with the house this weekend. I have already tossed quite a bit of things (including donating a TV to one of the group homes my company runs that caught fire on Christmas eve - no one was hurt thankfully but a lot of the personal property of the residents were destroyed - I have other things to donate as well as soon as I know what all they will need).

So....as I look around this here blog (read that as the blogroll), there are non functioning links, those that no longer contribute, blah blah blah. So, I am gonna clean out the blogroll. Wanna be a part? Then just let me know. If you update regularly, then I am not gonna dump you.....I may not always comment but you bet I read you regularly. So....just let me know....wanna be a part of the clique that is the Cheeky blogroll???

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:13 AM :: 8 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky