border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Update

Klaatu barada nikto....for those of you with trivia for brains knows that this is from the original The Day the Earth Stood Still - a classic film still good to this day. Its in the remake too but barely audible. AND for the record....the remake...eh...not so great. Too much of the whole global warming propaganda for my taste. Not as bad as The Happening (which for the record I still want my $6 and 2 hours back), but why ruin a good sci fi flick? So that is my movie review for this weekend. Might be worth seeing on a slow DVD night or maybe HBO but save your money and wait - not really worth the theater.

It snowed this weekend and was brutally cold. I think we got about 6 inches in my neck of the woods. Got some shopping done Saturday and then dined on honkers and....king crab legs. OH MY! Fabulous! Then watched Home Alone 2 and giggled out loud with the manchild.

Sunday - I cooked...and cooked...and cooked some more. Made lots of treats as gifts to take in to work cause that's how I roll.

Its going to be a busy week and I will have a rather large orientation today.....wonder what interesting stories I will have this week.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:10 AM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky