border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to the day to day....

The holidays are over. And ya know what? I am ok with that. I am ready to get back to the day to day. This weekend was just the usual....run errands, clean the house, scrap a little. Tried another little something in the crock pot. O.M.G. Just call me the crock pot queen. Yes, before you ask, I am going to share the recipes...just not today (neiner neiner....). Seriously, ya'll know me. I use the recipes as guide and then add my own little twist. I can see myself adding to the bulge if this keeps up. YUMMY!!!!

I scrapped a little this weekend which was nice. I have finished ALL....let me repeat that....ALL of my valentine cards already with a few to spare (fellow card makers....don't be jealous). So, if you are not on the list....and feel left out...now is the time to add yourself. Just let me know and I will add you to the list. Even you lurkers that NEVER comment...ya'll are a part of this too. AND I don't care if you are out of the country....I ship overseas too!

So, are ya'll ready to get back to the day to day?

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:03 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky