border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, January 01, 2009

Why why why

I have had just about enough of things standing in my way and making my life difficult. I just want to do one simple little thing and because of something/somebody else I can't. I don't think I am asking for too much.

I was going to update that blogroll over there.....and ya know what....it won't let me. Apparently its been down since sometime in October and won't allow you to manage it. Of course, I never cared about it before so I never even knew there was a problem. But now that I want to fix one small little piece of my world....I hit a brick wall.

If this is how 2009 is gonna be...I am just gonna go back to bed for a year!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 10:48 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky