border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, February 13, 2009

Things I have learned

First of all - thanks for your kind words and condolences. Big O was definitely one of a kind and will surely be missed.

Secondly, while here in NC I am also visiting with my family. Along the way, someone has been doing some digging into the family history (which if you have EVER seen a soap you know that this can't be good right?). Well, it seems, that at some point in time, one of my long lost relatives had the genius to name one of their children Cleophus. Yep.....read it again....Cleophus. Good thing manchild already has a name cause I would for sure be naming him this....being that it is a family name and all. Be sure to use it for your offspring too.....I won't mind.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 4:49 PM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky