border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another sunny morning

I am getting used to this. I like waking up and its sunny and not all gray and icky.

Last night was the season finale of 24. I am not sure how I feel about it. Of course it left me hanging but I don't know if it was enough to keep me excited about it in the fall when it comes back. Maybe. We will see.

I haven't had much time to play with my new goodies since Saturday. I hope to get some quality craft time in soon. Perhaps I will schedule a local crop and that will force me to do some work/fun!

I am sooo looking forward to the three day weekend.....not sure what we are doing. I have been wanting to go camping for months but seeing how its sooo late to try and think about going.....I don't know if it will happen.

Cheeky - who is off to tackle another Tuesday

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:40 AM :: 2 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky