border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, May 11, 2009

Space....

the Final Frontier, these are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.....


OMG.....if you haven't seen the new Star Trek flick - stop reading and go right now. I mean it go right this second....I will wait....

waiting.....

waiting.....

waiting.....

Oh? You are back now? Isn't it the BEST movie you have seen and a really really loooong time. OH I LOVE IT!!! I might just have to see it again. I don't care if you are a flaming geek (like me) or not you will love it. And its a must see on the big screen. It is totally worth the $$ you will spend. And while you are at it, get the popcorn and cherry icee too....you don't want to skimp on this ....you need the total movie experience!

The casting for this was perfect! My favorite was Bones (Dr. McCoy to you non geeky trekkies). And I loved how they worked in each characters signature "lines" - even Scotty. OH JUST GO SEE IT!!!!

And ummm as much as I liked Wolverine....this movie blows it out of the water....I know...I can't believe I am saying that either.....but....it does.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 5:17 AM :: 2 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky