border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, November 21, 2005

I don't like moving....

OK, I know what you are going to tell me to stop whining...BUT I really don't like moving and this time is worse because I really don't want to go (seriously, how many would choose tons of snow over warm sunny beaches?). As my friend has said - I just keep repeating the mantra "heated toilet seats - heated toilet seats". I spent the majority of yesterday cleaning out boxes that were still packed from the LAST move! Needless to say, the majority of it was either trashed or freecycled.

This is going to be a fast week. Only working one and half days then off to NC for the holidays. Char is bringing her friend for the trip which should provide quite a bit of entertainment (she is an american idol wannabe). She is such a hoot - we are really going to miss her when we move.

Going home for the holidays should make for an interesting WBW - all those boxes of picures to choose from - I can hardly wait!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 12:27 PM :: 1 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky