border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Verdict Is In...

It is not....I repeat NOT Mono!!! Wooohoo! Of course they aren't really sure what it is. The doc did the second blood test and it came back negative again for mono. She said my white blood cell count was really really elevated so she things that it may be a bacterial thing and gave me antibiotics. FINALLY! I got in two doses yesterday and woke up feeling tons better. I am still sore from being so achy but my throat doesn't hurt. I don't have a fever. Not ready to do the happy dance yet but getting pretty close!

So on Doc's orders I am to take it easy this weekend. Ummm ok, I think I can handle that....hehe.

I have had more strange afflictions and illnesses since moving here than I have had in the last 15 years. I am not traveliing anytime soon so that will be good and the next time I do I will make sure I am 100% and chock full of vitamins so I don't get sick.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:36 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky