border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, June 07, 2007

Its hot....Its hot....

Dadburn its hot! 90 degrees under the trees - its hot! LOL

I am in NC hanging out with the rents at the moment and talking with the teenage daughter on the phone. The flight was uneventful. I have a piece of crap rental car, thank goodness I don't own one of these cars cause I certainly don't like it - BUT it does get me from one place to another so....can't complain tooooooo much - wait I am paying for it - yes I CAN complain LOL!

Had dinner with friends last night and had an absolute BLAST! Going to be hanging out with them more before my trip is over - WOOHOO!!

Not really sure what is on the agenda for tonight. Most likely will be going to dinner with Mom and Dad may join...not sure yet. Uncle Steve is coming down and they may be going to Mooresville (that would be Nascar USA to all ya'll non southerners). After dinner may meet some more frieds for a while. Just gonna play it by ear and see what happens.

Cheeky.......who, in her piece of crap rental car also has a piece of crap radio....grrrrrrrrrr!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 3:20 PM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky