border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Analyze This.....

Well here we are again with another strange dream brought to you by the twisted brain that belongs to Cheeky.

So, I am at the beach on a pier with 2 other older couples. They are purchasing the beach house beside the pier. During our conversation I say to them, "Oh I used to own that house - well several years ago". And we chat about it. Fast forward. I am swimming in the ocean and decided to come in. I am sorta doing a crawling thing in the water when all of a sudden both of my hands are bound - by two very angry crabs. I can feel the pain and the pressure from them holding on to my hands very tightly. I yell for someone to come help me. After several minutes, I manage to shake the right one loose and see the cut marks on my hands. I am prying and pulling at the left one but he has a serious death grip on my hand. He slips and on the way down he clips the inside of my elbow cutting the artery. Next thing I know I am in a rental shop (where they rent out the coolest gas grills I have ever seen) and bleeding everywhere. I think that I will be ok when all of a sudden the cut from the elbow starts spewing (you know like in those skits from Mad TV - like all ridiculous and fake). The dude behind the counter calls for help. So, the little medic dude comes and he starts slapping all of my cuts and asking - "does this hurt?". I get stitched. Fast forward, as I am walking back to the pier, I come across a biker wedding. Then I wake up.

Weird. It makes absolutely NO SENSE. I have been having really strange dreams involving people I know or used to know over the last few weeks but this one was just bizarre. NO, I wasn't taking sleeping meds. NO, I wasn't drinking. Could have been the green olives I ate before bed though......

Labels:


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:59 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky