border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Monday, May 07, 2007

#297 - The Dynamic Duo

After a very eventful weekend of traveling (more on that later), I finally got to meet Patti! We had a great time. I picked her up and the first thing I did was roll up to her and roll down my window and say "hey baby you wanna date?" HAHA Yep, that got her smiling right from the start. We had a late lunch at Reds and it was yummy, the drinks were yummy, and the company was FABULOUS! I could so see us hanging out and and goofing off on a regular basis if we lived closer to each other! She has the pics but her camera is not cooperating this morning sooooo I guess we will just have to wait.

I am working this week so my posts will most likely be scattered and short - Don't forget only 2 more before the big 300 so don't forget to send me your questions!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 10:24 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky