border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It has returned

Heroes - yes, Heroes has returned. I was glued to the tube last night watching it. Have I ever told ya'll how much I *heart* this show? Well I do.

So that brings me to this. Do you know any "real life" heroes? You know, the kind of people that go out of their way in an emergency situation? I do. Actually I know a few but the most recent is my buddy Kelly (see I told ya I would give ya a shout out) who just this weekend rescued a man after flipping his car (did I get that right Kelly?). The way I heard it, the man had been drinking and had Kelly not been there to pull him out, he could have died waiting for paramedics. So (raise your glasses - whatever you are drinking, morning coffee, orange juice, water, chocolate milk, whatever you have) here is a toast to you my friend!

On a personal note, I am starting to feel better. I am not 100% just yet but I am not dragging and hacking and blowing my schnoz every two seconds either. I am on the way to recovery. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:20 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky