border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, April 20, 2007

Guess what - Houston

Cheeky has arrived. Shell is such the little hostess. We were cracking ourselves up and getting the air mattress set up last night. Once it was made and ready - I crashed.....seriously crashed.

I did work work on the plane on the way out (ok I watched family guy too) and then I had to finish up a few things for work work after I got here last night soooo yeah by the time all was said and done this girl crashed.

So this AM while I was prepping for my morning meeting, my lovely hostess Shell made us blueberry pancakes - Ummm I could used to this....hehe

OK so the meeting is over and I have a few more things for work work and then I am off to see Houston!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 11:14 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky