border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The bags have arrived

FINALLY!!! It wasn't until late last night. But on the good side we were allowed to spend $125 on incidentals so that was cool. Now I just have to get reimbursed. So, yesterday was GREAT fun. Teenage Daughter and L and TD's friend from SC A hung out together and had a great time. I forgot how much I MISS A! We have lots of pictures to share. I will upload flikr at some point this week to share. I got to hang out with my friend as well - which was exactly what I needed.

Today we are checking out of the hotel, going to see our former neighbors son play baseball (he plays for the highschool team), then head on up to Myrtle Beach. I can't believe how fast time is flying.......

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 10:12 AM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky