border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, March 14, 2007

If you own Kitties.....

You must get yourself one of these......




Seriously, you have to get one. What is it you say? Its a litter robot! After the kitty goes tinkle or poos then it will automatically cycle cleaning out the clumps and leaving clean litter behind. The clumps drop down into a lined drawer in the bottom so all you have to do is open the drawer and remove the bag. No more manual scooping. So now I have to robots that reside at Chez Cheeky - the Roomba robot vac (which is working right now and I love it) and my Litter Robot. Now if I can just get a robot like Rosie from the Jetsons I will be all set!

The man child graduated from Green Belt to Purple last evening. It was a big graduating class.




Heading to the accountant this afternoon. I am afraid it ain't gonna be pretty ya'll. So.Very.Afraid.

Labels: ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:40 AM :: 19 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky