border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Here we go again

If you are here for the AI review - sorry I just couldn't do it. I had a serious case of channel surfing last night. I did see a little of each one and I have to say Sundance is really leading the pack here.

As for the title of this post, well starting this afternoon we are gonna get hit AGAIN with snow. At least as much if not MORE than we got over the weekend - oh joy. Can you just tell how thrilled I am? My back is just starting to feel better from having to shovel over the weekend.

I am doing pretty good ya'll. I have been to the gym every day - let me say that again EVERY DAY (except Sunday but I shoveled so that totally counts) BUT with all that going to the gym the scales don't seem to be cooperating. Yes, I know I have to keep the eating in check and I have been. Seriously, there have been Oreos in this house since the weekend and I have not touched a single one - NOT ONE (and no not two or three either haha). Yesterday was the first day that I felt hungry - ok well not hungry but not satisfied. I need to look into that and maybe change things around a bit. I am not going to let it discourage me ....yet.

Not much going on around Chez Cheeky these days. I did get the airline tickets for spring break - we are headed to the beach baby! Myrtle Beach that is! I also have been searching for cheap tickets for my next trip to C-town and I think I have found a deal so I may go ahead and get them.

That's it - that's all I got! OH and in case you are wondering I AM smarter than a 5th grader!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:39 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky