border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, February 23, 2007

I am an idiot

OK I have been to the gym 2 days in a row now and I am going again today. Problem is - I am an IDIOT! Remember last spring/summer I was walking/running outside and developed a massive blister? (This should refresh your memory) Well, guess what...I have another one....geesh! Not quite as massive but still. Its just my body's way of saying no no no don't do this anymore...well I am more stubborn than that! I am gonna work through the pain dangit!

Teenage daughter picked the wrong weekend to go rolling yards. It is supposed to start snowing this afternoon/evening and go through the weekend so ummmm she may need to rethink things (plus she is not prepared, hasn't scoped things out, hasn't gotten the necessary supplies, etc) - she is still an amateur...hehe.

Not sure if I am heading to B-dubs tonight or not. Mr. Cheeky may have other plans I am not sure yet. I do know that he wants to paint the man child's bedroom - ummmm I am not so sure about that....I mean - lets not get ridiculous here.

Had an OK week but really missing my SC buds. Ever since I was slapped in the face by reality last weekend I can't seem to shake a funk that has come over me. I am hoping its just the PMDD (you know PMS on overdrive) acting up. I mean I should be over all this by now don't ya think?

I was gonna play SPF today but my Friday started out kinda crazy which is why I am just not getting to the point where I can post (and its mid afternoon already).

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:24 AM :: 5 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky