border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, February 09, 2007

Cheeky's return to SPF and other random stuff

I haven't played SPF in ages and I think its about time I got off my lazy butt and did something about it. Don't know what SPF is?? Well, you should! Head on over to Kristine's and check it out!

Today's subject....something red! I have lots of red things, handbags, ruby rings (I heart rubies and diamonds), and even just sitting here at my desk I see lots of red stuff but today I give you this.....



Yep, I got my nails done yesterday and in honor of Valentine's Day next week I got the new color from OPI Red Like Roses! I never wear red. I usually wear a deep burgandy. But the more I look at it, I kinda like it (the picture doesn't show just how nice the color is).

So, did ya play?? Tell me did ya? Huh? I wanna see.....


OK on to other things. Blogger FORCED me to switch to the new blogger. I want to change in my own time on my own terms. I don't like being forced into anything. That being said, so far so good (knocking on wood here). The blog seems to be ok but now I have have to learn the new little tricks.

We don't have any "official" plans for the weekend. We are all worn out so its gonna be one of those lay around kinda weekends and if we feel like doing something then we will and if we don't well then....we won't. BUT we are going to play some trivia tonight at B-dubs!

Labels: ,


Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:55 AM :: 16 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky