border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Friday, January 19, 2007

Fat Free Friday!

That's right my friend's it is fat free Friday which means ANYTHING you have today is magically fat free......including this.....



Look - its for a good cause....so its not bad for ya right???


Lots to do today. I got quite a bit of my list done yesterday. My morning meeting was pushed back a couple of hours which kinda screws up my afternoon but I will survive. Tonight its trivia at B-dubs. Did I ever tell ya that I *heart* trivia? I bought a new book for my trip - Hannibal Rising. I read the other three in the series and I have high expectations for this one. I hope I am not disappointed.

The man child is hooked on playing Diablo - which is not good cause it eats into MY Diablo time...hehe. I have a scorceress character I named "Momma" - cause she is one bad mamma jamma! He created a new character, a necromancer and named him "Moms Pet" how funny is that!

Unless anything really good happens today, my next post will be from Charleston!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:38 AM :: 11 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky