border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tonight's the Night

Oh yes my friends, its time for the return of American Idol and where do you think this girl is gonna be? Yep, she is gonna have her bootay parked right in front of the TV watching every embarrassing moment. I know ya'll just can't wait for my Wednesday play by plays. They will return once we are down to the final ten and we all get to vote. So stay tuned.

I am really cold today. The current temp is MINUS 6 - yeah that's right 6 BELOW zero. Now of course we have the heat on...but it just seems to chill you to the bone when its that freakin cold.

Oh and when are the next Mom of the year nominations? I might be kicking the teenage daughter out of her room when my sis comes in BUT I am also taking her to the John Mayer concert on Feb. 13. So yeah...I want my award!

Had a nice day yesterday. Goofed off a lot. Watched the Devil wears Prada. It was ok but I was a little disappointed. I have the Illusionist that I have to watch sometime this week too. I hope its better.

Cheeky who in honor of American Idol is singing.....

Overture, curtain, lights,
This is it, the night of nights
No more rehearsing and hearsing our parts
We know every part by heart
Overture, curtain, lights
This is it, we'll hit the heights
And oh what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it

Tonight what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it.

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:16 AM :: 9 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky