border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I hate it when this happens

I had a great idea for a post yesterday. It was brilliant. I even thought about starting it yesterday but no I didn't and now I can't remember it. Don't you hate it when that happens? So now, its early, I have already made cinnamon rolls for the kids (but they are still in bed - the kids not the rolls), I have started my work day and I still can't remember and can't think of anything else that is particularly witty. I guess I am not as far ahead of the game as I thought I was yesterday huh? Yeah, I knew it would come back to bite me.

Just now I heard on the news that the creator of Scooby Doo and the director of Charlotte's Web (the cartoon version we all know and love), Iwao Takamoto has died....how sad...Scooby rocks!

Right now I have Sylvester laying beside my keyboard on my desk and he is putting his paws on my arm to get my attention. He is purring really loud and is wanting rubs. He is such a loving kitty. BUT he doesn't give kisses.....yet. I am rambling trying to remember my great idea but its not working so.....I will just have to leave it at this.

Cheeky who is singing this cause she can't seem to think this morning....join with me please (it will at least get your blood pumping and get your morning exercise done...hehe) ready? here we go......

You put your right foot in,
You put your right foot out;
You put your right foot in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:04 AM :: 6 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky