border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, December 21, 2006

And then there were FOUR and other random stuff

Remember this?


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Well, guess what? We are kitty sitting AGAIN for the holidays (we are talking two weeks ya'll - 4 cats in the house...I will be constantly scooping litter...) and well these two cats are coming back. Now I think Sylvester will be just fine. He has pretty much the same demeanor as Sugar and Taz (the kitties that are visiting). Kitty girl on the other hand...ummm she ain't gonna be happy. We will have the camera in hand ready to capture her behavior.


See this......



That is a picture of the RAIN we were supposed to get yesterday. Its not a lot but...we are getting more. Now the question is....will it stick around for Christmas???

Got some really really good news yesterday. At the company I work for, we get quarterly bonuses that are very generous. Well, I found out yesterday that there was a "special" bonus (outside of the usual quarterly bonuses) set aside just for recruiting (cause we kicked some butt this year)....and MY chunk of that bonus was waaaaaaaaay sweet!!!!! Lets just say I was shopping when I got the call and the people around me must have thought I won the lottery or something. Its a really nice surprise!

We have decided to do something different this year for Christmas dinner. Its only going to be us so....we have decided to go down to the local Chinese Buffet for dinner...and we will sing...Deck the hall with boughs of holry...fa rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah (remember A Christmas Story?? - yeah that's gonna be us) And yes we will take pictures...haha (you think we're kidding..)

Shell sent me this - I scored 169.5 only because I missed ONE word - but I got the rest ALL right!! (like you thought I would miss them). Let me know if you played and how you did.





So that is it for Cheeky because right now she's gotta cut loose, footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes, please Louise, pull me offa my knees, Jack, get back c'mon before we crack....Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 1:10 PM :: 7 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky