border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Its gonna be a busy day.....

Well this morning started with a rude awakening. I get up and somekitty had decided they needed to upchuck on my newly cleaned carpet at some point in the night. UGH! And of course neither one of them would fess up.

Today I have L.O.T.S. of crap to do today. A bunch of real work, lots of errands, and then when both of the kids get home, we will be heading in to Minneapolis to have dinner with a group of friends and then watching the Holidazzle Parade. Its starts early so hopefully we will be home at a decent hour. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal but I haven't slept very much the last couple of days and I am just tired and whiny.

Well, that's about it for this morning...there is a lot going on but nothing particularly interesting enough to write about.

Oh and for the record, I have been out there visitin ya'll but blogger will let me comment on some blogs but not others.....weird!....I just didn't want ya to think I forgot about ya.

Cheeky - who will sing a little....

Trim up the tree with Christmas stuff, Like bingle balls, and whofoo fluff. Trim up the town with goowho gums and bizilbix and wums. Trim every blessed window and trim every blessed door, Hang up whoboohoo bricks Then run out and get some more! Hang pantookas on the ceilings, Pile pankunas on the floor. Trim every blessed needle on the blessed Christmas tree...Christmas comes tomorrow, Trim you, trim me! Trim up your pets with fuzzle fuzz, And whiffer bloofs, and wuzzle wuzz. Trim up your uncle and your aunt, With yards of whofut flant. Trim every house in Whoville from the cellar to the roof. Hang up a mile of dafflers, And three miles of snaffer snoof! Hang dang-donglers on the bathtub, Trim the occupant the with floof, To every home in Whoville and to every blessed Who Christmas comes tomorrow, Trim me, trim you! Trim up the tree with Christmas stuff, Like bingle balls, and whofoo fluff, Trim up the town with goowho gums, And bizilbix and wums...Trim up the tree with bizilbix and wums.....

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 7:39 AM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky