border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Thursday, November 30, 2006

So I am not off to a great start

OK, I am warm and snug in the bed and what happens? The teenage daughter comes up and says that she has been waiting for the bus for 15 min and it is cooooooooold and would I please take her to school (the temp was like 6 degrees with a wind chill of minus 5 so she had a reason to complain). I am a good mom so I moan and say yes. I mean, the really cool bizarre dream that I was having and enjoying had already come to an abrupt end, I might as well get up and take her to school. So as I lay there a few minutes thinking I don't want to get out of such a warm bed, she yells. Bye Mom! She saw the bus and took off. Now, I am awake. Ugh. So, I thought I would make the best of it. I got up and started a load of laundry. Then got everything chopped and in the crock pot (we are having some chili for dinner...and its gonna cook all day...Yuuuuummmm!!!). OK things are going pretty good right? Nope. I decided since its trash day and there is room left in the can, I would change out the litter in the multiple litter boxes around the house (yeah, I know, sucking up to the cats). Well, I go to put it in the garage so I can get dressed before taking it out and what happens, yep, the bag hits the step in the garage and now there is a big pile of litter just waiting to be cleaned up. Yep, no good deed goes unpunished.


Cheeky - who needs a little something to perk her up....perhaps a little Chipmunks...("All right you Chipmunks! Ready to sing your song?" "I'll say we are!" Yeah! "Lets sing it now!" "Okay, Simon? Okay!" "Okay, Theodore?" "Okay?" "Okay, Alvin? Alvin? ALVIN!" "OKAY!!!")

Christmas, Christmas time is near, Time for toys and time for cheers, We've been good, but we can't last, Hurry Christmas, hurry fast. Want a plane that loops the loop, Me, I want a hula hoop...We can hardly stand to wait please Christmas, don't be late...

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:31 AM :: 3 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky