border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

See This?

See this picture right here???



Know what that is? THAT my friends is BLISS in a bottle!

That is all.....


Cheeky - who will be bouncing of the walls soon with all the coffee in her system this morning. (yes, before you ask I have heard of something called decaf but...it does not exist at Chez Cheeky). So since I will be bouncing let me give you a little old school...A little Kris Kross..

Jump Jump, The Mac Daddy will make you Jump Jump, The Daddy Mac will make you Jump Jump, Kriss Kross will make you Jump Jump...uh huh uh huh.

OR for the rocker in me a little Van Halen - I get up, and nothing gets me down. You got it tough. I've seen the toughest around. And I know, baby, just how you feel. You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real...Oh can't you see me standing here, I've got my back against the record machine. I ain't the worst that you've seen. Oh can't you see what I mean? Might as well jump. Jump! Might as well jump. Go ahead, jump. Jump! Go ahead, jump.

(yeah, the caffiene is already kickin' in)

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 8:11 AM :: 13 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky