border="0"> Snow Trapped Southern Girl


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Trying something new

So, I have this idea. And I think I am gonna give it a try. See, every year I make my own Christams cards. Over the years they have gotten better and this year I think they are really good (if I do say so myself). So, here it is, almost the end of October and my cards for this year are done with a few left over and that got me to thinking - perhaps I can make sets and sell them on ebay?? Hmmmm I wonder if it would work. Or, I could give those on ebay a choice and customize the cards to their liking? Its an idea. What do you think? Seriously, give me an honest opinion. I won't come and hunt you down if I don't like what you have to say....really, I won't. I think I may do a few different samples and put them on and see what happens.


Oh, last night we let Willie sleep in the bed and the new kitty has been sleeping there and I woke up and saw the most wonderful thing. The new kitty was snuggling him. It was really sweet and I wanted to take a pic but I if I moved they would have moved too.

Cheeky - who is singing....a little Adam Ant....With the heartbreak open, So much you can't hide. Put on a little makeup makeup, Make sure they get your good side good side. If the words unspoken, Get stuck in your throat. Send a treasure token token, Write it on a pound note pound note....

Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes
Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Don't drink don't smoke - what do you do?
Subtle innuendos follow, There must be something he's hiding

Posted byWendy aka Cheeky :: 9:00 AM :: 4 Singing with Cheeky

Sing with Cheeky